Community Update 06/09/20
We wanted to update you on a few important things.
- Mrs. Buller and I have been reviewing the ADE considerations for reopening and are formulating our plan and procedures. We will be sending an email once this has been completed and will be calling each family to answer any questions or concerns. We continue to plan on re-opening on August 6.
- Summer office hours begin this week. The office will be staffed from 10-2 Monday through Thursday this summer. We are still trying to limit the amount of people in the office and will therefore be staggering work days between the office staff. The office is closed for two weeks from July 6th through July 17th.
- We still have a few families who checked out a chromebook during school closure that have not yet been returned. We will need to get them ready for use over the summer and would like to have them back this week. Please return them during our new summer office hours or contact us to make arrangements for a different day or time to meet us to return them.
- There are still many student belongings that have been bagged and are on the hooks outside of the classrooms. These bags were prepared by the teachers and have items from student cubbies and any other personal items the students left behind. We will keep these items on the hooks for pick up through the month of June. Any items still remaining on July 1st will be disposed of. Please come pick up your student belongings during office hours or contact us to make other arrangements.
- Finally, a few parents have asked about a school yearbook. Unfortunately we did not have someone to create our yearbook this year. Parents who have ordered yearbooks in years past have been receiving emails from TreeRing encouraging them to order yearbooks. We have contacted TreeRing and they have given the following instructions for families who ordered yearbooks:
- Sign into TreeRing
- Click on the My Orders tab
- Click on the order #
- Click cancel order and you will be refunded.
We apologize for the inconvenience and have notified TreeRing to discontinue sending emails to our community.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to speaking to you in the next few weeks.