Hello wonderful La Tierra Families,
We are so excited for the first day of school on Monday, August 17th! Here are a few reminders to make sure you have all the information you need to get the school year started.
- Be sure to attend the Parent Information Session via Zoom with your child’s teacher on Thursday 8/13. The times for each grade level meeting were sent via email by Heather on Monday. Check with your child’s teacher if you have any questions.
- Each student will need a device for distance learning. You may use your own or check out a Chromebook from the school. If you need to check out a chromebook and have not notified the office, you must notify us via email or phone call prior to arriving for a chromebook on Friday during the checkout times listed below. Teachers will also have classroom supplies ready for each student to be picked up on Friday.
- Attached to this email is the Technology Agreement and G Suite for Education Notice to Parents and Guardians. Every family will need to sign an attestation form that they read and received these documents. We will have the attestation form for you to sign when you pick up school supplies and/or Chromebooks on Friday 8/14 during the times listed below.
- The check out times for CHROMEBOOKS and CLASSROOM SUPPLIES will be on Friday, August 14th during the following times: 11:00am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm
- On site support services for students who need a safe place to go for distance learning will begin on Monday, August 17th at 8:15am. If you have questions about this service and/or plan on bringing your child on Monday, please contact the office no later than Friday, August 14th at noon. Students may not be dropped off on Monday morning without prior notice.
- Arizona Department of Health Services released the Benchmarks for Reopening on 8/7/20. We have included these benchmarks in our Roadmap for Reopening which will go out to families on Friday 8/15/20.
We understand that this is a lot of information so please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or call the office with any questions or concerns you might have.
Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Rhette & Julie