AZ Tax Credit
AZ Tax Credit Donation to La Tierra Community School
Keep your tax dollars local with Arizona’s dollar-for-dollar school tax credit, which goes directly to the school you choose.
Any amount will help LTCS students.
Click on the donate button to make a one-time donation or set up a recurring monthly donation! If lower monthly payments are easier than a larger one-time donation, please keep in mind the maximum AZ Tax Credit Donation is $200 for individuals and $400 for couples. Once you reach the maximum amount for the credit, please contact our office and we can cancel your subscription.
We use PayPal for online payments, but even without a personal PayPal account you can still make a donation with a credit or debit card.
Arizona taxpayers have the unique opportunity to redirect a portion of the taxes you already pay to public/charter school education. Due to the Arizona State Legislature’s cuts to funding in education, our school relies on these donations in order to maintain our exceptional character education and extracurricular programs, as well as community connections, fieldwork experiences, and more! Together, our learning community must bring in $20,000 in Tax Credit donations to maintain these programs at La Tierra Community School.
How does it work?
Please keep your tax dollars local by dedicating them to La Tierra Community School.
It is easy and FREE:
- Select the amount you wish to donate (Individuals can donate up to $200; couples up to $400). You may donate ANY amount in monthly installments or donate it all at one time. Every bit counts!
- Write a check to La Tierra Community School or go online to www.latierracommunityschool.org to make your tax credit donations.
- Request a receipt for your donation, from La Tierra Community School then fill out the AZ Tax Form 322 (available from the AZ Department of Revenue www.azdor.gov).
- Provide the receipt to your tax preparer along with the AZ 322 form when you file your taxes (or click ‘YES’ when you e-file your taxes and the program asks if you have made a contribution to a public/charter school).
- You will receive ALL of your money back dollar-for-dollar (except in the instance that your contribution reduces your tax liability to less than zero) on your tax return.
Who can donate?
Any Arizona resident! You do not need to have a child in school to be eligible to donate to the Tax Credit program. Please encourage grandparents, relatives, friends, neighbors and colleagues who live in Arizona to dedicate their tax dollars to La Tierra Community School. Again, our goal is raise $20,000 in tax credit donations for the 2018-19 school year. Your tax credit dollars are what enable La Tierra Community School to provide quality learning experiences for all children!
The students, families, and staff of La Tierra Community School appreciate your contributions and your continued support of education!